Request info via e-mail

Chat with us online

Follow us on Instagram

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel

Ask questions via Skype
Skype ID:

Call us +1-847-229-9595

Downtown Campus
180 N Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601, USA

Wheeling Campus
350 E Dundee Road
Wheeling, IL 60090 USA

Business Hours
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm CDT

Current Time in Chicago

For immediate contact, call:


Request Info

ETS-Authorized TOEFL® iBT Test Center.


SOLEX College is accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Why is accreditation important?

F-2 Dependent Visa

The spouse and unmarried children (under age 21) of an F-1 student may accompany the student to the United States or join the student at a later date under F-2 status.

Your dependents will receive separate I-20 forms. If they did not come to the U.S. with you, SOLEX College can issue an I-20 for them to use for application to the U.S. Consulate for an F-2 visa to enter the U.S.

To request an I-20 for your dependents you should submit the following documents:

  • Request for Dependent form
  • Evidence of relationship (marriage license, birth certificate)
  • Evidence of financial support for yourself and your dependents.

To apply for an F-2 Dependent Visa at the U.S. Consulate you must submit for each dependent:

  • Passport
  • Evidence of relationship (marriage license, birth certificate)
  • DS-160 form (available from the website
  • I-20 form
  • Evidence of financial support
  • Photographs
  • Proof of payment of the visa application fee

Note: Additional documentation may be required. Check the website of the U.S. Consulate where your dependents will apply for the F-2 visa and for the most up-to-date information.

Last Updated: 9/23/2010