English Program in Los Angeles
Summer English Courses
Los Angeles ORT
Policies & Reports
International students, do you want to study in the USA, experience American Culture and enhance your career opportunities through practical training? You can be legally employed in your chosen field for two years after nine months of study for your Associate degree on F-1 visa and SOLEX Global is here to help you achieving your dreams!
SOLEX is an international brand thousands of students around the world know and trust since 1995. We work with established and accredited colleges and universities in Chicago, Los Angeles and other major metropolitan areas in the U.S.A. to provide the best student experience for you! English as a Second Language (ESL), career and degree programs, pathway to major 4-year American universities – you choose your track with SOLEX.
Contact us today, because with SOLEX you can get:
· U.S. Employment Authorization. International F-1 visa students can legitimately apply and receive an authorization to work on Curricular Practical Training (CPT) after one academic year (9 month).
· U.S. Social Security Card (SSN) with certain conditions.
· CPT. After one year of full-time studies an F-1 visa student can receive a part-time CPT for 20 hours per week or less. The U.S. Employment authorization through CPT allows international students to make money to help cover the costs of their education and gain valuable work experience in the U.S.A.
· OPT (Optional Practical Training). International students in the U.S. on valid F-1 visas are permitted to work off-campus on OPT for up to 12 months after completion of their degree.
· Experienced and highly trained multilingual admission staff. We serve you in your language, in a personable, detailed and well-regarded in the industry fashion. We will guide you through the entire process of getting an F-1 visa.
· Regionally and nationally accredited colleges, fully authorized by U.S. government to accept non-immigrant students. Education credits transferable to other colleges and universities.
· Affordable tuition for all, grants available for select circumstances.
· Small-size schools with convenient downtown campus locations, available day/evening schedule, close to transportation, with personalized staff attention and ready access to administrators and faculty.
· Useful degrees in Business, Medicine, Information Technology, Accounting and other subjects. ESL is available for all levels of English proficiency.
· And many other advantages!
LA ORT is a non-profit organization that offers English Language Programs with flexible scheduling at an affordable rate.
TBI promotes programs that prepare students to successfully transition
into the American mainstream or other colleges within the United States.
Useful Vocabulary: Shopping for ClothesJul 15 2019
Shopping in the US can be rather confusing at first, especially if you don't understand what the salesperson tells you. However, the more times you g...
IELTS or TOEFL?Jul 08 2019
This is a question that all teachers are asked a lot by their students. "Which exam should I choose?" "Which one is better/easier/shorter/etc.?" No t...
10 common vocabulary mistakesJul 02 2019
Don't stress out! Everyone makes mistakes, even the best of us. Some words are easy to mix up - they either look similar or sound the same, and you d...