Microsoft currently has a fantastic promotion available on select software. Their website offers Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010 for only $79.95. They list the regular price of this product at $679.95. It is compatible with any Microsoft operating system.
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 includes the following software:
- Word: To write reports and papers
- Excel: To organize information
- PowerPoint: To create presentations
- Outlook: Manage multiple email accounts
- OneNote: Manage and store important information
- Publisher: Design online and print publications
- Access: Share important information
Does this sound too good to be true? Well, it just might be. Like many other offers and sales, this one has a catch. But this time it is simple. You just have to be a student enrolled in at least 0.5 credit hours at a United States educational institution and be able to prove it. This can be as simple as providing your school email address (it has to end in .edu). For more details on eligibility, please visit The Ultimate Steal full terms and conditions page on their website.